Arguments

What's with married life and arguments ? In hindsight some of the arguments may appear very trivial, about subjects you couldn't care less about, but at the time of the argument, they appeared earth-shattering.

Well, I am not going to write about my personal arguments and who got the last word here. But I would like to mention one of the best written articles on the web about 'things' a couple has argued about. It is aptly called, 'Things My Girlfriend and I Have Argued About'. It makes very addictive reading, so don't tell me I didn't warn you.

The books too are must reads. I haven't found a copy, but if I did, I will definitely buy them. If someone knows where I can find one in India, or order one online, do let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What if ...

Civic Sense

Child Space