Navratra search

Navratra's are here and suddenly, life isn't as simple as it used to be in Noida. It was easy to get an earthen pot and 'jaun' or wheat grains for the Khetri to be sown on the first Navratra. But here in Bangalore, I am going bonkers searching for the same.

Yes, yes.. I know for the old timers, this must be easy, but I haven't got all this stuff figured out just yet. So I called up all friends whom I thought would be doing something similar, to find out where I could get these raw wheat grains for.

I have got some pointers.. and I am going to explore the same. If I get them, I'll write in here to let anyone, who is also on such a wild-goose-chase, know.

Diwali is round the corner.. yeah yeah :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What if ...

Civic Sense

Child Space